Its that time again!
This week I'm going to do something a little bit different!
The previous Tuesday Shoesday's I have put up shoes that I would dream of having,
they were all shoes that were well.... just a little too expensive for the normal shopping trip.
And if you know me,
or have ever shopped with me,
you know that I am the QUEEN of bargain shopping!
There is nothing I love better than finding a really great pair of shoes for under $20.
Seriously.
So,
today we will be doing the shoes that I would seriously buy,
and the shoes that I have to money to buy.
Forever 21
Forever 21
Forever 21
Old Navy
Urban Outfitters
Urban Outfitters
There are tons of shoes from Target that I would love to put on here,
but for some reason I can't get their site to work.
No fun.
You should go look though.
Also try Charlotte Russe!
Their site wouldn't work either.
Well thats all for today.
And remember,
You don't have to spend a fortune to have a great outfit,
you just need to be ready to shop and you might have to work a little bit harder.
There have been days that I have gotten more compliments on my shoes that were $20, than the ones that were $100.
I hope you all have a beautiful day!
Go find a good bargain!






No comments:
Post a Comment