Monday, March 7, 2011

I'm back!

Bridezilla is gone!
Hopefully forever!
But I'm not promising anything.
I had an amazing weekend,
on Friday I woke up early and went for a run (for the 2nd day in a row).
If you know me, 
or are Kara Williams,
 who since we were around the age of 12 has been begging me to run with her everyday,
and always got declined.
You know this is monumental.
But like I said,
there will be NO bumps on my beautiful dress!
Anywho after that I set up my hammock in the park and I read,
for like 2 hours.
Amazing.
Then I went to Jason's Deli (which has been my saving grace on this diet)
I love salads.
Period.
I read some more there.
For another hour.
What a perfect day that ended with watching "Say Yes to the Dress."
I know, I know, 
I wasn't supposed to be thinking about weddings but I just couldn't stop myself!
Then on saturday I got to do a little mother daughter time which was much needed!
A girl always needs her mom!
And then on Sunday I got to celebrate one of my best friends birthdays!
A late lunch and then waiting for a movie for an hour at the bar and then watching the movie equals success. 
It might have been one of the most fun birthdays of our friends yet!
It was such a great weekend,
and I will do whatever it takes to keep that gosh darn Bridezilla away!
Because life is wayyyyy too short.

No comments:

Post a Comment