Saturday, March 12, 2011

Springing into Spring

I can officially say it is spring!
I am in Austin for spring break,
which means 80 degree weather and lots of summer shopping!
What a great combo!
Spring Break to me always means that I need to start looking for a swim suite,
fast.
And boy do I looooove me a good swim suite!
It's like a hobby of mine to collect as many as I can.
But this summer there is a problem!
My wedding dress is not going to look classy with tan lines.
So I have been on the hunt for a bandeau top that will not allow this to happen. 
Here are a few that I think might do the trick!
So cute! 
I absolutely love the high waste!

Presh.

Small picture,
but seriously Betsy Johnson is my fav.

Love these bottoms!

Fringe.
Love.

If you have any others that you have found,
fill me in!!!
I would love to find some other options!

I found all of these from either Anthropologie and Everything but Water.

No comments:

Post a Comment