Sunday, March 13, 2011

Blogs I Love

Today I would like to show you some blogs that inspire me everyday,
whether it be with what I wear,
what my hair looks like,
or what shoes I choose on that day.
I will start with the blog that inspired me to have a blog.
I wish I had her style,
and I feel as though I could get away with this style when we move to Austin.
Probably wouldn't go over so well in Oklahoma.
I have searched every vintage store in Edmond in search of a closet like Beths.





If you are interested you should go here!
And if you don't know what to do with your hair
go watch her hair tutorials!
Trust me,
they are awesome!!!

Another blog that I love is this one
My favorite categories are the fashion, apparel, and photography!
If you are ever in need of some inspiration this is the place for sure!

Next is the daybook
 it's another blog I follow daily!
If you are looking for a blog that will make you smile then go here.
Tyson and Sydney are just too presh for words.
And Sydney has got some style to go with it!




If you are looking for classic style then you should follow the daybook!

And last but certainly not least,
style me pretty has been the absolute biggest helper through this whole wedding planning thing.
They have the most beautiful weddings and inspire me so much!
I can't hardly go a day without looking at style me pretty.
If you are planning a wedding this should be a must!






So during the break if you have plenty of time to spare,
go check out these beautiful blogs!
Thats all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment