Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Frank the Cat

Today I was browsing through my pictures and I found some that I couldn't help but share.
So as you know Tim and I are long distance,
and he is living in his house alone.
So I didn't want him to get lonely!
So what do I do?
I buy him a cat.
I realize that not many guys are supposed to like cats,
but lets face it,
Tim is not like many guys.
He is better.
But moral of the story is that Tim and I are in love with our baby,
Frank.
He is the most perfect cat out there,
and the cutest.
So for today I thought I would share with you some pictures of our child.
Frank.

This is from the day I got him. 
I know.
Presh.

Since we are long distance it was a must that we have a cat that can ride in cars and not freak out.
Check.

This was his fav pillow as a baby.
Now he doesn't quite fit it like he used to.

Our very first family picture!

This is his absolute favorite toy ever!
He carries it around like it is his child.

He loves nothing more than to go outside and explore!

My little Halloween Bat!

Want to entertain this baby for hours?
Give him a sack.

Playing in my make up is apparently entertaining.

Possibly this funniest thing this boy does is this back curling thing.
Sometimes it takes his whole body over and he can't even walk because of it.
It only happens when he feels the need to attack you,
so Tim and I encourage it.
Daily.
And we laugh.
A lot.

Pretty boy.

Maybe one of the funniest nights on Skype ever.

So entertaining!

My most favorite family picture of all time!
So there you have it!
You have officially met our child!
Expect entertaining pictures of Frankie randomly.
Thats all for today.

1 comment:

  1. I want a cat so bad. I want to name him Ron. (especially if he is orange)

    ReplyDelete