Saturday, February 5, 2011

Wedding Day Dreams

I love shoes.
Plain and simple,
I inherited this shoe lovin' bug from my grammy.
Who has the most style of anyone I've ever met,
and the most pairs of shoes.
Tonight wedding shoes have been on my mind.
I think that your wedding day is of course one of those top days in your life,
You know, those days you will relive over and over again in your head for years to come.
Most girls dream of that beautiful dress or cake or jewelry that will complete that amazing day.
I dream of my shoes.
I don't really know what color they will be,
Or if they will be heals or flats,
and I'm not really sure I care
I just hope they are beautiful!
I was doing some browsing tonight and these are some shoes that would be worthy.















And last but certainly not least,
I would die if I could wear these on my wedding day.


Well I hope you enjoyed my moment of dreaming and wishing.

These shoes have all been found from various sources such as,
Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Piperlime, Style Me Pretty, Ritzy Bee Blog, and  Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment