Saturday, February 12, 2011

"A girl can't read that sort of thing without her lipstick."

I have to apologize. 
It has officially been a week since I last blogged!
Goodness where did the time go?
It hasn't even been a super busy week,
I was just being lazy.
So I'm sorry! 
Well,
Now on to more movies that make me swoon.
Next up!
"Breakfast at Tiffany's"
Classic right?
There is no way around it,
This movie makes every girl want a HUGE smooch in the rain,
and a little blue box of their very own!


I will take this dress puleassee.

And this coat.


And last, but certainly not least,
The picture that every girl should have hanging up in her house.


Holly is one of those girls that every girl wants to be
but only few can achieve. 
She is quirky and a little bit crazy.
But let me tell ya,
The girl has class.
Thats all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment