Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Expensive Taste

So I have a confession.
I love, and I mean LOVE shopping at places I can't afford.
If I walk in a place and I see more than one thing that is wayyyy out of my price range,
I get all giggly inside.
Thats weird right?
Well today I had a full day of shopping in these places!
Two of these places to be exact.
Who knew Oklahoma could make my day?
Well I sure didn't,
until I walked in Balliets.
I was suddenly surrounded by Burberry and Prada and Miu Miu,
My heart skipped a beat.
I think if I ever walked into one of these stores and I didn't get this feeling
it would be a really sad day.
I know that the sales associates really never like me,
because they always offer me a drink and try to small talk with me to find out if I am the child of some billionaire who can afford it.
They always end up walking away annoyed when I say things like,
"I just love looking at really expensive clothes."
I actually said that today.
Needless to say, 
I never got my Fiji water.
I did however get a whole lot of butterflies as I spent about an hour and a half examining every piece of clothing and every shoe to a T.
It was a very successful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment