Thursday, February 3, 2011

Decades of Beauty

"Why are you watching this? " -Tim
"Its not even a good show" - Tim
"I just really like the clothes" - Me
"That doesn't make sense" - Tim
"Yes it does. Trust me. These clothes are GREAT." - Me
This is a daily conversation in the life of Tim and I.
And sometimes, well most of the time he just can't understand that I love tv JUST because of what the people are wearing.
I think that there are few tv shows/movies that people over the decades never stop watching.
Why you ask?
Fashion.
Clothes.
No matter what time period you watch it, when Scarlett O'Hara walks out in that green dress in the beginning, every girl is holding her breath and wishing she were in that dress.
And also wishing she was being chased by a man like Rhett Butler.
Over the next few days I am going to go through those shows that as growing up I could not stop watching.
Be excited.
There will be lots of videos and pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment