Tomorrow pictures will be coming of what I did to Tims house this week!
But I would like to start with the fact that being a "housewife" is not all what its cracked up to be.
I mean I worked my butt off.
The whole time Tim was at work I was at work on his house.
So the next time I get a smirk from someone when I tell them I would LOVE to stay at home and work...
I will officially not be a fan of them.
And on top of that decorating with no money...
I think that was the hardest thing for me
I mean there were just some things that we NEEDED...
but what can you do if you don't have any money?
hmm
This has brought to Tim and I's attention that maybe next year I will get a full time job instead of a part timer.
And while I'm doing that I will get my teachings certificate. (mom you won this battle)
Because well, Tim and I (mostly I) have a lot of things that we just NEED.
When I say "need" I really mean "want"...
But I'm sure you already caught on to that.
I wasn't sure when I started writing this how I was going to tie in the housewife trail run with my next subject.
Or should I say the title of the blog post but, it just happened to work.
So from now on I will be doing blog posts randomly of things that I (we) NEED.
You know,
Those things that you just CAN'T live without.
A new dress, a new pair of shoes, new cute curtains.
Yeah those things...
I really enjoy shopping.
Too much. (hence the full time job next year)
So now I'm going to share with you the shopping that I really "need" at that moment.


No comments:
Post a Comment