I would like to apologize for not writing this week and most of last.
But its not my fault!
Its stupid IT's fault.
My computers sound wasn't working so I took it in to be fixed...
The guy said "ohhh don't worry this will just take a few hours! It will be ready in the morning!"
So I come back every day for 3 or 4 days and FINALLY its ready.
yeah right.
I try and turn it on and the screen won't turn on.
So I leave it...
For more days.
Then they call and tell me its turning on so its ready.
again.
I take it home.... the screen blacks out on me and its not working again.
So I have this really great speech where I'm going to give them the "Tracy Hart"
(If you know my mom you know that not much goes by her and if you mess with her you get the
"Tracy Hart")
So anyways I go in and I'm going to tell them that "they better fix my problem that wasn't my problem until they made it or else!"
And what do I do?
The second I start talking...
I start tearing up.
Fail.
Now I understand why they don't want women in the white house
We go in with full intentions of ripping into someone and stickin it to em.
But we end up grabbing our phones trying to hide because we are about to bawl.
I'm sure I'm now the laughing stock of the IT department at Oklahoma Christian.


No comments:
Post a Comment