Friday, January 28, 2011

Butterflies

Its a beautiful Friday morning! 
And I was just doing the normal browsing on the internet when...
I found the most exciting news!
3 words.
Anthropologie Wedding Line
Ahhhh!
Anthropologie to me is one of those stores you walk in and you are just silent because of how pretty everything is.
It is unveiled February 14
And trust me I will be waking up extra early just to see the prettiness that could be apart of Tim and I's special day!
eeeeeek!
Just the thought gives me butterflies!
If you don't know Anthropologie 
I will give you some pictures of the prettiness!
If you are as excited about this as I am then you should go look here.











I could honestly go on and on about this lovely store.
I can only imagine what the wedding line will look like.
I will be dreaming of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment