Welp I guess Im going to try this whole blogging thing.
I have to say I've been pretty negative about it until recently (I have stumbled upon some blogs that are just too cute for words)
So Im trying it out.
I will warn you.... Im no english major so there WILL be miss spelled words, and sometimes I wont make sense.
Its just what comes with the package.
As you can see the name of my blog is "The Tales of an Oklahoma Girl"
I dont know if you have ever heard of Eli Young Band but they have one of the most amazing songs out there and its about a Texas boy finding his Oklahoma girl and well people, this song is a real life love story and its about Tim and I (not really but I would like to think so)
BUT in almost 9 months I will be a Texas girl! (Don't worry mom I will always be an Okie at <3)
This blog will be about an Oklahoma girl in the process of being a Texas girl.
I hope you enjoy! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment